The Bulletin Board

22 April 2010

Horribilis Days! These Days Are Bad....

Rest In Nowhere
Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic
Mid 2009 - 16th April 2010
With Phone no. 081932325***

Oh.... My God..... So many trenches and rocks in my life nowadays, from 'something that's quite sad' that I can't tell you because it's personal, to the loss of my beloved and tortured workhorse handphone, Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic, a slim and light, specially designed for music, black colored phone. I loved this phone so much that I'm willing to reward the one who found my phone. I've also prayed to God to help me to find the phone these days, but resulted nothing till today although still hoping...

The phone has already tortured for about ~10 months. First, it had some water droplets on its body, test success from not being electrocuted. Then, falling from about 1,5 meters above ceramic tile and flown away from centrifugal forces, test succeeded, although when dropped for the 8th time, the left case cover was half-opened due to heavy forces. The phone is a daredevil for me, as surviving those events and also a daily workhorse (digital lifestyle? Music, Video, Phone, SMS, Photo, Games, Archiving, Notes, what else?), it's one of the best phones I've ever seen, due to its lightness, design and capabilities at low cost. A dream phone? I think so.

Now, I've to search a future replacement of this phone at $200 price. It must have a camera, music buttons and FM Radio, a 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, screen about 2-inch, a keypad(no touchscreen!) and it must be Nokia (Sorry, but I prefer to stick with Nokia). If could, I wanted QWERTY Keyboard (again, no touchscreen!), internet over WLAN, a GPS, or etc. But I just couldn't found it in Nokia phone finder. What a sad day...

Well, I've just to wait for someone to find my phone in a location that I believed was said to be 'searched' before, but maybe they're just not careful enough. God bless me.

Anyway, sorry for the 'Long time no blogging' as these days are hard for me, I've also had multiple tests last week, so it's a busy day for me.

UPDATE:
Next Tortured Handphone: Nokia 5630 Xpressmusic
(Get ready for maximum features with $200 price...) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Theme Made By Jeffry J.(Customized from Minima Black)