The Bulletin Board

26 March 2010

Photoshop CS4 Rocks!

Hi there! It's been a little bit while when I posted the last news. Today, I found a news from Tom's Hardware, (why I always copy-paste their news nowadays? Needs some improvements...) about a video that was illustrated by Adobe Photoshop Product Manager, Bryan O'Neil, telling one of the new feature in Adobe Photoshop CS4 that's still unreleased. I often do some photoshoping with my Photoshop CS2 (a slightly more decent, unknown and older version of it) and one of my Photography Enthusiast friend said "It's rubbish". And it seems that it is rather a decent one, because when I saw the feature that's illustrated on this video, I'm shocked how a photoshoping software have done that. Just see the video!

Shocked, me too! (thanks for Tom's Hardware for the news and YouTube for displaying video)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Theme Made By Jeffry J.(Customized from Minima Black)