The Bulletin Board

08 March 2010

The Art of Macro Photography...Nice....

See the photo above, nice isn't it. Well, that's what I called "The Art of Photography". Some might think that art of it came from the background of the image, some says that the art came from the failure of photography (long exposure, blur, bokehs, etc). But for me the art came from the clarity, the extra-sharpness, the contrast, the reality and the color of the image. It depends on situation around the object you're going to capture, it also depends on what camera you're using (I know, but it's still useless if you're using VGA camera).

Well, I've to stop now (I've written 3 paragraphs and it's now lost!!!) Bye! (speechless!@##$)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Theme Made By Jeffry J.(Customized from Minima Black)