The Bulletin Board

15 November 2009

Windows Media Player 11 Functions

Hello. This my first article about digital lifestyle. The easiest knowledge of it was Windows Media Player functions in your PC. If you have Windows Media Player 10 or below, then some features might not be available or not the same. Today I'm gonna explain about some of the most useful functions.

If you liked hearing MP3 from your PC, then this is suitable for you. The first function was the 'SRS WOW Effects'. It could create more bass or more surround to your music playback. If you want more bass and better audio quality, set the TruBass slider to the max. If you want some 'virtual surround', then just set the WOW Effect slider a little higher. If you set it to the maximum, the playback quality will be worse. I recommend to set the WOW Effect slider from 12 to 37.

The second feature or function of the Windows Media Player was the 'Rip' function. It 'rips' Audio/Music CDs. Just go to the 'Rip' panel of the WMP and you'll find it already selected and ready to be ripped or copied. If you're ready, then click 'start rip' and ripping will be started. Those musics from the CD would be copied to the Library and My Music/'artist name'/'album name (date)' folder.

The third feature was 'Burn' function. This function required CD Writer or DVD Writer. Go to the burn panel and you'll see the burn list sidebar. Just copy anything from the library panel included in it and if you're ready, click Start Burn. The burning process will be started and just wait till it finished.

The fourth feature was 'Sync' function. This function helps you to synchronize your mobile devices that's capable of playing music and has PC connectivity. For example, I wanted to synchronize my Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic music folder with my My Music folder in my PC. So, I connected the handphone to the PC with USB cable provided before and the sync sidebar will be shown in the sync panel. Just drag any music to the sync list on the sidebar and click 'Start Sync' if you're ready. Once started, it'll copy the files directly to the drive without any folder.

I guessed I've to end this session. If you have anything to say or criticized about this, just feel free to comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Theme Made By Jeffry J.(Customized from Minima Black)